Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
partygirl
Super Guardian
Super Guardian
partygirl

Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. Empty
PostSubject: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 am

hello!

I'm using some client mods for bigger card sprites, and minimal effects for wizard and bard skills. It allows you to see cards sprite larger in piles of drops, the bard songs are 2.5 seconds long, and the wizard aoe skills are simplified so they won't force you to effects off.

If you want those mods, download the zipped file and unzip it in TalonRO folder. The directory structure should look like:

...\TalonRO\Data\...

data.zip (Instructions: Select File \ Download or click Ctrl+S)

Access:Anyone (no sign-in required) Can view.

* You must also make sure your system locale is set to English US. You do that in:
Windows Control Panel \ Change keyboards or other input methods \ Administrative \ Change system locale...

Preview for Full Directory Structure:

Important Edit:
The old data.zip file included my userkeys_s.lua file which, if overwritten, changes hotkeys. It is removed from the data.zip file now. Thanks and Credit Nausik!

Last edited by partygirl on Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain
Guardian
Guardian
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:27 am

woah I'm going to use this. :Dthanks Azi

Last edited by Rain on Fri May 23, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Rain wrote:
woah I'm going to use this. :Dthanks L
I'm L, Azi isn't.
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://alphabetsoup.forumotion.com
Rain
Guardian
Guardian
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:55 pm

wut.... lmfao
Back to top Go down
Nawsik
Knows how to post!
Knows how to post!

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:44 pm

i used this, but it got rid of the 99 aura, do you know where i can download the sprite and put it back so i can have the aura again Smile xx
Back to top Go down
partygirl
Super Guardian
Super Guardian
partygirl

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Nawsik wrote:
i used this, but it got rid of the 99 aura, do you know where i can download the sprite and put it back so i can have the aura again :)xx

Apparently I have normal auras, so it's not the customized effects. Try using /aura and make sure it says "Simplified auras disabled [off]", and make sure your /effect are on.

Btw, the customized auras are placed in TalonRO\data\texture\effect , make sure you don't have anything there to remove auras.

Auras, click here:
Back to top Go down
Rain
Guardian
Guardian
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Yeah it didn't work for me. I did it wrong or something lol.
Back to top Go down
partygirl
Super Guardian
Super Guardian
partygirl

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Double check the directory structure.

Full Directory Structore:

Back to top Go down
Eduzio

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:05 am

Nice stuff, but I feel like I'm missing the pretty looking effects though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.   Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard. Empty

Back to top Go down

Modified Client effects for cards, bard and wizard.
Page 1 of 1